Saturday, February 12, 2011
Barack Obama, Rand Paul: Useful Idiots
Both the Republican and Democratic administrations have pandered to and bailed out Wall Street's insane gambling spree to the tune of trillions, and now they want the people to buy this tripe? It is beyond disgusting and revolting. Appropriate words to describe the level of treachery to the nation's future are hard to come by. Dante's Inferno comes to mind...All those who provide cover for the looting of the people by international financial institutions, whether they be "liberal" or "conservative" deserve only opprobrium. The Financial Crisis Inquiry Report of Angelides has it right, we are making the same mistakes on an even larger scale now by bailing out these thieves, while they go merrily on their way continuing their evil practices. Their is no real substantive difference when you come right down to it between Barack Obama and Rand Paul, except in their rivalry to cater more effectively to Wall Street. They are the equivalent of today's useful idiots.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 9:53 AM
- ► 2019 (14)
- ► 2018 (16)
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- How Barack Obama Is A Traitor to the Unique Missio...
- The Utterly Ineffable Imbecility of Academia on Pa...
- Growing Evidence That "Information" Models of Biop...
- Shocking New Global Warming Study: Impact on Genet...
- Barack Obama, Rand Paul: Useful Idiots
- Today's Sun and Moon Worshipers Like the Aztecs Le...
- Twits Like Us
- Oh, We Like Sheep...
- Stellar Habitable Zones, Radiation and Circadian R...
- Laputa Enamerado
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)