Monday, February 07, 2011
Oh, We Like Sheep...
Human brains have shrunk over the past 30,000 years, puzzling scientists who argue it is not a sign we are growing dumber but that evolution is making the key motor leaner and more efficient.
The human mind, which can only be imperfectly represented, as a model, by an evolving, multiply connected Riemannian surface function, is conformable to a progressively less imperfect understanding of the inherent negative entropy of the universe. This concept of mind is what the age of Descartes referred to as "soul." His attempt to locate a physical connection to the soul in the pineal gland was as wrong headed, so to speak, as this quite non-sensical quibbling over the brain's size and intelligence. It is a simple school boy mistake to equate size with morphological complexity.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 6:00 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- How Barack Obama Is A Traitor to the Unique Missio...
- The Utterly Ineffable Imbecility of Academia on Pa...
- Growing Evidence That "Information" Models of Biop...
- Shocking New Global Warming Study: Impact on Genet...
- Barack Obama, Rand Paul: Useful Idiots
- Today's Sun and Moon Worshipers Like the Aztecs Le...
- Twits Like Us
- Oh, We Like Sheep...
- Stellar Habitable Zones, Radiation and Circadian R...
- Laputa Enamerado
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)