Sunday, July 31, 2011
Why Green Ideology is Truly Viral
When the head of the so-called Worldwide Fund for Nature, Prince Phillip, declares that he desires to be reincarnated as a deadly virus that could reduce human population levels to "sustainability," his royal highness only displays his own ignorance. The fact of the matter is that his brand of "thinking" is already a kind of mental disease. (Whether it be akin to a deadly fungus, virus or bacteria is beside the point.) The would be mass murderers of all terrorist stripes essentially have the same loathing for humanity disguised as religious or race hatred...But they, including Adolf Hitler, are pikers compared to the media celebrated and oh so august, aforementioned prince. For the best they have done is murder some hundred like Anders Breivik, or perhaps thousands like Al Qaeda, or even millions like Hitler. Our bonny Prince Phillip of darkness and his green legions, on the other hand, would have the death of billions. So his minions like the aptly named Al Gore and our brain dead President, indeed, will have Phillip's hell to pay if they succeed in the take down of humanity's necessary progress.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 7:44 AM
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- Why Green Ideology is Truly Viral
- Monetarism is Voodoo Economics
- Krugman and Tinkerbell
- Tit for Tat
- Obama Unveiled
- Two Tribes of Savages
- Flash: The NY Times Tells the Truth...Almost
- Press Secretary Jay Carney--"No yelling at Obama"
- McConnell Listens to His Masters
- Reply to Richard Cohen's Article: A Grand Old Cult...
- Lunatics Running the Asylum
- Obama's Attempt to End the Space Program Will Live...
- At the Altar of Mammon
- Still More Hellish Financial Chicanery
- Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin
- A Fascist in the Room
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)