Saturday, January 30, 2010
Watch the Pollsters Attempt to Change the Agenda Now That Obama's Down for the Count
Boys and girls-- here's the new game in town. And it goes like this: The media, like the son of a mother dog that we so well know it to be, will forthwith put in for its usual Mutt and Jeff routine, now that Obama has incompetently run afoul of the Families' agenda. Polls are now going to show more and more Americans are excruciatingly worried about the deficit. Of course this is pure manipulation. The Republican party is ginning up this Simple Simon brand of Joe six pack falderol a la that s-l-o-w drawling Republican version of Al Gore's best schoolmarm imitation, Phil Gramm and his kitchen table economics for kindergarteners: Mr. and Mrs. America (he twangs): the government has to pay as you go just like you and me. Ergo, the Mutt and Jeff ragtime. So John Q., you aren't ready for deathcare euthanasia a la the Obama kill your granny meme? Well here's what you are telling us now you want in this latest poll: you demand budget cuts: soto voce--read Schachtian austerity. Come on, you know you want it. After all, money rules the world don't it? Pleased to meet you, I hope you guess my name. Woo hoo hoo. Hail her royal satanic majesty. Hail Satania!
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 9:01 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- ► 2011 (218)
- Paul Volcker's Latest Incarnation
- New Ice Age Aphorisms
- Watch the Pollsters Attempt to Change the Agenda N...
- Bin Laden Embraces Green Fascism
- Universal Relative Motion and Potential Energy Pro...
- Eat your spinach! (and drink your coffee)
- "Conan Obama"
- And now for something entirely different...
- "Why are America's teens getting so fat?"
- Is President Obama Acting Fishy? (A Metaproof.)
- Tomes of Forgotten Lore
- OBAMA SAYS I WANT YOU (IN THE GRAVE)
- Behaviorists Behaving Badly
- More Krugman Dross
- Lilliputians redux
- The Vision of God in a Snowfall
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)