Sunday, August 28, 2011
Lilliputians Are At It Again
Both the admittedly Aristotelean Deus Ex Machina dreadfully pitiful argument and the premise of random point mutations a la Darwin are dead wrong. The negative entropy exhibited by human scientific progress demonstrates for anyone willing to honestly consider it that the universe is bounded by a lawful ordering by vectored interactions among the lithosphere, biosphere, and noosphere.
Things don't just go bump in the night and somehow evolve; nor does an impotent and dead clock winding god set things into a nightmarish increasing disorder.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 5:59 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- "Mental illness rise linked to climate"
- Good News on the Fight Against Disease
- Obama's Long Lost Uncle Arrested for Drunk Driving...
- Strange Bedfellow?
- Lilliputians Are At It Again
- Libya: The Humanitarian Mask Comes Off
- Ask Not What Is Debt? Ask What Is the Physical Eco...
- From Pizza to Stem Cells
- The Pusillanimity of Academia
- Meditation Upon Obama's Vacation
- The Unutterably Execrable State of Obama's "Space"...
- Rotten Ideology
- Greenspan says print more money
- Downgrade Standard and Poor's!
- The Babbling of Snake Oil Salesmen
- A Whiff (!) of Corruption at the IMF--Eau de Diabo...
- 69% Say It's Likely Scientists Have Falsified Glob...
- An Existential Dilemma for the Greenshirts
- The Unconstitutional "Super Congress" Council of T...
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)