Saturday, May 05, 2012
The Astounding Protein Vectored Topology of Cell Membranes
In Nicholas of Cusa's conception of the ongoing becoming of the microcosm that emulates the macrocosmic, the kernel of Leibniz' monads and Vernadsky's spheres is adumbrated. The recent remarkable discovery of domains of proteins in the organization of the cellular membrane should be understood in the larger context of bearing out the relevance of that tradition. If scientists only understood why the necessary ordering of the biosphere occurs everywhere in this manner of developing progress would proceed with a dizzying speed.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 5:30 AM
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- Obama's Brain on Marijuana
- Christine Lagarde: The Face of Evil
- Every Time a Light Goes Off New Brain Cells Are Be...
- More Forgotten Lore--Masonic Magic, Mormons and Th...
- Is the Good Doctor Leonard Suskind Off His Rocker?...
- Information "Theory" is Nothing Except Fraud and M...
- How a Magical Belief in Entropy Makes Us Blind
- Winter of Financiers' Discontent
- Abraham Lincoln's Assassination, Colley Cibber, Al...
- The Beautiful Puritan Pansies: Glanvill, Mather, F...
- More Sunday Funnies
- The Ugly Truth About Gertrude Stein
- The Astounding Protein Vectored Topology of Cell M...
- Leonardo: Artist or Scientist?
- HSBC Laundering Drug Money-Quelle Surprise!
- Biology Subdues Randomness
- Simple Question About Chris Christie
- Obama Romney Bin Laden
- The Terminally Ill Philosophy
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)