Sunday, October 24, 2010
The Truth About the Fraudulent U.S. Political System: Cholera in Haiti
Dear fellow citizens, let me put this question to you: would it have made one scintilla of difference whether republicans or democrats were in power when the humanitarian crisis in Haiti called upon this once great nation of ours to act to prevent what is now a cholera epidemic? The criminal fraud of international finance's derivative securities prompted our politicians to dump trillions of dollars in these same criminals' pockets due to the oft repeated rubric of "too big to fail." What can we say about the eminently preventable unfolding tragedy in Haiti but that our government's shamefully wicked policy in reality is "too poor to matter."
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 6:22 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- ► 2011 (218)
- More Sordid Political Tales
- More "Quant" Arrant Nonsense
- Genomic Organization Proven To be Non-Random
- Today's Polished Musicians
- The Truth About the Fraudulent U.S. Political Syst...
- The Lunatics Continue to Bay
- The Only Unquenchable Appetite
- A Royal Mess and Babylonian Quackery
- More used-up monetarist "debating" speeds to nowhe...
- First Movie Recommendation: Inside Job
- Elasticity, Stem Cells, Telomeres, and Loss of His...
- More Grist For The Mill From Professor Krugman
- Even the Washington Post Sometimes Divulges the Tr...
- Two very telling signposts -- one pure evil and on...
- Plasma soliton kink breather at the heliosphere?
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)