Sunday, October 16, 2011
Soaked in Bloody Irony
While the Occupy Wall Street protests proceed apace, how ironic of him that Obama is now occupying Africa for Wall Street. Must be tickling the likes of Henry Kissinger pink. The very same Kissinger who declared that population growth of Africa was a national security threat to the U.S. (Of course he meant the City of London and their junior epigones (or perhaps better put-- apes) on Wall Street.)
(It Seems that George Washington Looks Askance in Disgust at This Motley Crew: Shultz, Kissinger, and the One. Who is More Loyal to HRH? Or Will Obama Also Be Knighted, or Just Benighted?)
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 6:33 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- Democrats on Super Committee Plan for Savage Auste...
- The Winning Essay on Population
- The Essence of Change
- The Cain Mutiny
- Soaked in Bloody Irony
- Micro RNAs and Biophysics Methodology
- Einstein Vindicated
- Brilliant Research In the Tradition of Louis Paste...
- A Prime Example of Why True Science Is Not Based o...
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Crab Nebula Pulsar
- Mr. Obama's Troubles May Offer Some Hope For the U...
- City Planning
- Analog Wave Forms Versus Digital "Information" Mod...
- Jokers to The Left AND Right
- Note to Wall Street Demonstrators
- More Political Predictions
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)