Saturday, September 25, 2010
Obama Takes on Wall Street? (According to Our Always Truth Loving Media)
Today, there appears to be a sudden bevy of headlines that Obama is now lambasting his opposition as being controlled by Wall Street. It buggers the imagination that Mr Obama, who has been celebrated as rather savvy in our press sewers for going hat in hand to the mega speculator George Soros for his blessing and imprimatur before he began to run for President on the tired motto of hope and change, has the smarmy effrontery to now pretend he's for the little man (the same one that the chairman of British Petroleum belittled so notoriously.) How touching...All I have to say to him (in keeping with the sentiments of the majority of my perhaps too lately enlightened fellow citizens) can be confined to two words: Bow Wow!
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 10:20 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- ► 2011 (218)
- Time Will Tell
- Obama Takes on Wall Street? (According to Our Alwa...
- The Necessary Needling of the Insolence of Some F...
- The Curious Case of John Mitchel, Young Ireland, a...
- How to Destroy Your Nation from the Geniuses Known...
- The Prescience of Riemann's Scientific Method
- Blind Man's Buff
- Tell-tale Signs of Obama's Impending Mental Collap...
- Solar Energy Technology Research Is a Waste
- Con Men: Pure and Simple
- Anniversary of the Battle of North Point
- The Quran Issue and American Ecumenicism: The Secr...
- Leonardo Project and the Ultrasound Continuum Mech...
- Mr Krugman Is Once Again Proven A Complete Dunce
- Is It Racist To Be Against Obama?
- What Exactly Bounds the Universe?
- The Exquisite Beauty of the Art of Hypothesis
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)