Monday, September 13, 2010
Solar Energy Technology Research Is a Waste
There is no debate over solar energy technology that is anything other than blather. The simple fact is that humanity requires technologies that consume ever increasing energy flux densities in order to survive and progress. Solar is good for plants. We could use some more plants in the deserts by building water projects like the North American Water an Power Alliance plan engineered by Parsons way back when. But humanity requires power that will come from energy dense plasmas in the future. Some from power stations that colonists will build on the moon.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 4:28 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- ► 2011 (218)
- Time Will Tell
- Obama Takes on Wall Street? (According to Our Alwa...
- The Necessary Needling of the Insolence of Some F...
- The Curious Case of John Mitchel, Young Ireland, a...
- How to Destroy Your Nation from the Geniuses Known...
- The Prescience of Riemann's Scientific Method
- Blind Man's Buff
- Tell-tale Signs of Obama's Impending Mental Collap...
- Solar Energy Technology Research Is a Waste
- Con Men: Pure and Simple
- Anniversary of the Battle of North Point
- The Quran Issue and American Ecumenicism: The Secr...
- Leonardo Project and the Ultrasound Continuum Mech...
- Mr Krugman Is Once Again Proven A Complete Dunce
- Is It Racist To Be Against Obama?
- What Exactly Bounds the Universe?
- The Exquisite Beauty of the Art of Hypothesis
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)