Monday, January 23, 2012
Good Science Bad Politics
Everything goes through the PC lens of climate change change these days. Sort of like the the cosmological gravitational lens, it creates spots in the front of your mind...Reminds one of traveling to a cave to have a very disturbed wild girl pronounce gibberish because of fumes from poisonous gases and call her an oracle. Anyway on the front of ATP some progress is for real. By the bye, I only use Michelangelo's depiction because it was the one state of mind knew.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 10:56 AM
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- Nobody Here But Us Crackpots
- Michelle Obama, Agent Provocateur? Oh My...
- Another Modest Proposal For Misbehaving Physicists...
- European Financial Oligarchs Seek Great Wall of Mo...
- A theodicy that coheres with science
- Who believes in time travel?
- Big Bad Wolf and "Wall of Money" a Twisted Fairy T...
- Curious Poe Quote Attacking Free Trade and Literar...
- Unfinished Thingumbob Rhyme During the Late London...
- More Tales of the Grotesque
- All Secrets Revealed
- Foreign Entanglements Are Killers
- Yet More Arrant Gobbledygook
- Awakening From the Magic Spell: A Work in Progress...
- A Modest Suggestion
- Good Science Bad Politics
- Rape of Boudicca
- That's Entertainment
- The Imp of the Paradox: President without a Countr...
- Yes Virginia, the Roman Pantheon Was Purified Evil...
- Wherein Thingumbob Answers the Ludicrous Charge th...
- The Race for the Presidency: The Bathetic Versus T...
- Real Science for a Change
- Attack on Randomness from an Emergent "Kant Wholis...
- Navalny: An NED Used Up Man
- John Lennon "Devil's Own Child" versus Jimmy Carte...
- Newton's Alchemy Apologists Unmasked
- Friday follies
- Bravura Performance by Ever Wiley Shimon Peres
- Scientists recreate evolution of complexity using ...
- Barack Insane Obama, Tebowing, and HRH Rocketman
- What Did Mr. Shakespeare Actually KNOW About Mach...
- My Midnight Confession
- Why Rembrandt Like Keats Understood The Ironic Bey...
- The Creative Mind Versus Neurology
- Billions of Tons of Fresh Water...Yet We Still Die...
- Indefinitely Detained
- "Evaporating blackholes" sounds like an apt metaph...
- Hail Fellows--Well Met!
- OBAMA'S NEW YEAR DICTAT: HOPE YOU DON'T GET INDEFI...
- Leonardo's Enemies: the Undead
- A Fool's Errand
- The Standard Model of Physics and Edgar Allan Poe
- Time IS Relative
- A New Year, Professor Krugman The Butt of My Squib...
- Holy Armageddon
- The Only Thing Wrong
- Ron Paul's Schizophrenic Stance on the Constitutio...
- China Adopts the Mantle for Humanity
- ▼ January (50)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)