Tuesday, January 24, 2012
A Modest Suggestion
"How Neutrons Might Escape Into Another Universe"
"The leap from our universe to another is theoretically possible, say physicists. And the technology to test the idea is available today"
Regarding the headline above, as a layman, dear reader, may I make a modest suggestion? I believe to find an alternate universe instead of a neutron bottle, a crystal ball or Ouija board would be more apropos...and perhaps some peyote.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 7:57 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- Nobody Here But Us Crackpots
- Michelle Obama, Agent Provocateur? Oh My...
- Another Modest Proposal For Misbehaving Physicists...
- European Financial Oligarchs Seek Great Wall of Mo...
- A theodicy that coheres with science
- Who believes in time travel?
- Big Bad Wolf and "Wall of Money" a Twisted Fairy T...
- Curious Poe Quote Attacking Free Trade and Literar...
- Unfinished Thingumbob Rhyme During the Late London...
- More Tales of the Grotesque
- All Secrets Revealed
- Foreign Entanglements Are Killers
- Yet More Arrant Gobbledygook
- Awakening From the Magic Spell: A Work in Progress...
- A Modest Suggestion
- Good Science Bad Politics
- Rape of Boudicca
- That's Entertainment
- The Imp of the Paradox: President without a Countr...
- Yes Virginia, the Roman Pantheon Was Purified Evil...
- Wherein Thingumbob Answers the Ludicrous Charge th...
- The Race for the Presidency: The Bathetic Versus T...
- Real Science for a Change
- Attack on Randomness from an Emergent "Kant Wholis...
- Navalny: An NED Used Up Man
- John Lennon "Devil's Own Child" versus Jimmy Carte...
- Newton's Alchemy Apologists Unmasked
- Friday follies
- Bravura Performance by Ever Wiley Shimon Peres
- Scientists recreate evolution of complexity using ...
- Barack Insane Obama, Tebowing, and HRH Rocketman
- What Did Mr. Shakespeare Actually KNOW About Mach...
- My Midnight Confession
- Why Rembrandt Like Keats Understood The Ironic Bey...
- The Creative Mind Versus Neurology
- Billions of Tons of Fresh Water...Yet We Still Die...
- Indefinitely Detained
- "Evaporating blackholes" sounds like an apt metaph...
- Hail Fellows--Well Met!
- OBAMA'S NEW YEAR DICTAT: HOPE YOU DON'T GET INDEFI...
- Leonardo's Enemies: the Undead
- A Fool's Errand
- The Standard Model of Physics and Edgar Allan Poe
- Time IS Relative
- A New Year, Professor Krugman The Butt of My Squib...
- Holy Armageddon
- The Only Thing Wrong
- Ron Paul's Schizophrenic Stance on the Constitutio...
- China Adopts the Mantle for Humanity
- ▼ January (50)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)