Sunday, June 03, 2012
More Obama Graffitti on the Wall Creates an Eyesore for the World
As that braggart and would-be macho-man Barack Obama lets the cat out of the bag that he ordered the Stuxnet computer virus attack on Iran, certain questions are necessarily brought to the fore...For instance: so now if the sovereignty of the US is likewise violated by any nation or group of nations the rationale will be that Obama gave them the green light to do so. Once again, the writing is on- the wall.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 11:52 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- China Takes Up The Mantle of Civilization
- Why James Fenimore Cooper's Politics Made Him a Ma...
- Least Action Principle Awaits Innumerable Discover...
- Uprooting Our Mostly Misleading Assumptions
- DARPA Seeks to Automate Garment Industry: The Mora...
- Nature is Noble...Or Maybe Not So Much
- Massacre in Houla: Something is Very, Very Rotten
- Tabletop X-Ray Laser and Piero's Risen Christ
- Behaviorists Still Behaving Badly (Of Course)
- More Obama Graffitti on the Wall Creates an Eyesor...
- Eurodammerung, Greek Erinyes, and Spanish Tragedy
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)