Saturday, September 03, 2011
Breaking: Qaddafi Worked for MI6 and CIA in Their Renditions of Al Qaeda
So from this we can conclude that Qaddafi believed that he had a sweetheart deal with the MI6 and CIA. After all, he is a graduate of Sandhurst, don't you know, old boy? But then again, I suppose there is no honor among thieves. (Except for W. Look at the way he has always walked hand in hand with the Salafist Saudis funding Al Qaeda. Look also at the way the funding for the 911 conspirators by the Saudi royalty has been covered up time and again. MI5/6 has closed the books on the spurious and risible grounds of national security on the BAE/al Yamamah arms deal that provided the dough for Prince Bandar who is part and parcel of the same funding apparatus...)
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 8:35 AM
- ► 2019 (14)
- ► 2018 (16)
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- Christie on the Brink
- Ambrose Evans Pritchard: City of London Conspiracy...
- Whoa There!
- What to Expect If We Elect Christie (Too Horrible ...
- Answer to "The False Dichotomy of Greed"
- First Thoughts on the Neutrino Faster than Light I...
- A huge loss at UBS will make it harder to revive i...
- Through a Glass Darkly
- Insanity Revisited: A Foolish Dialog
- "Look Under the Skin" (If You Dare)
- Bernanke: End of the Rope?
- March of Folly Unabated
- More New Age Doublespeak
- In the Category of What You Won't Hear from the Pr...
- Chicago Tribune: "Why Obama should withdraw"
- Cleaver: If Obama wasn't president, we would be ‘m...
- Los Desastres de la Guerra
- Once Again, the Wrong Axioms
- Open Plea to Obama:
- More Solyndra Follies
- MSNBC: "US taxpayers could be on hook for Europe b...
- Geithner the Fixer
- Something I Thought I Would Never Utter: Hooray fo...
- The Oligarchy's Human Zoo
- An Anti-Darwinian Tale of How Apparently Marginal ...
- Puzzling White House Patois
- Risky Business
- New Obama Campaign Theme Song?
- Breaking: MSNBC exclusive
- Obama sets up new website: Attack Watch
- Poll: Obama is still popular abroad
- The Lessons of America's Lack of Mission and Loss ...
- The Definition of Insanity Revisited
- Olympians--Petraeus Inamorado
- Flim Flam Crazy Obama
- Serious Stuff
- Game Theory and Oligarchy
- Thoughts on Joseph Conrad
- The Ineluctable Realities of "Political Economy" R...
- Deconstructing Obama
- Why The Muse Eludes Even The Well Intentioned
- PBS Deletes Obama Historical Gaffe from Speech Cla...
- Prince Charles Warns of Global Extinction Due to T...
- Shadows of Immortality
- Keynesians, Neocons, Libertarians...Oh my!
- Why I can't let this one go
- More Solyndra Funnies
- Even Ms. Snarky Maureen Dowd Is Speaking Some Truths
- "Former MI5 Chief Wants America And Britain To Tal...
- CIA Ghostwriting Qaddafi Anti- WMD Weapons Speech?
- The Paradise of Celestial Visions
- Breaking: Qaddafi Worked for MI6 and CIA in Their ...
- Black Unemployment Highest in 27 Years at 16.7%
- Why Monetarism Is a Disease
- The Noxious Solyndra Affair
- Libya: The Humanitarian Mask Comes Off Yet Again
- New CNN Poll: 65% give Obama thumbs down on economy
- Sound and Fury Signifying Less than Nothing
- ▼ September (58)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)