Sunday, April 01, 2012
Curiouser and Curiouser
accused Republicans of clinging to economic policies that preceded the Great Depression and the more recent economic downturn, saying his rivals are showing signs of “madness.” To quote the savant narrator of Don Quixote Cide Hamete Benengeli "Avicenna was won't to remark that the whole world is crazy" ... or some such...
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 7:21 AM
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- As I was saying about the Roman Pantheon and Princ...
- On the Other Hand, A Fine Discovery
- These Fellows Will Be a Monkey's Uncle
- Setting the Record Straight on the Real Life Edgar...
- For the Benefit of Dr Tarpley
- Targeting the Chronically Ill...Here We Go Again?
- Complete Randomness Comes A Courting
- Theoretical Fusion Advancement?
- Obama's Bout of Apoplexy
- Socrates or Jesus?
- How Wonderfuly Quaint The Emir of Qatar Is
- JP Morgan Chase and the Wages of Poverty
- A Sort of Riddle: An Empire of Ugliness
- The Opium Boom in Afghanistan and The United State...
- Nicholas of Cusa: Unacknowledged Father of Modern ...
- Newton's "Pendent"
- Secretly Serviced Scandal: A Tale with a Moral to ...
- MIT on Overpopulation More Frogpondian Pseudoscien...
- Guenter Grass: New Forbidden Verses?
- Tremendous Breakthrough in Biological Research of ...
- What is Truly Faster than the Speed of Light?
- Astrophysicists Make Donkeys of Themselves
- Wherein the Solution to the Collapsed Economy is A...
- Scientific Masters of the Obvious
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Saudi Humanitarians or Terrorist Financiers?
- Lords and Lady Luddites
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)