Sunday, April 22, 2012
A Sort of Riddle: An Empire of Ugliness
Walking in the springtime with a thousand proofs of the exalted loveliness of the earth's blossoming beauty, it is hard to fathom that humanity has been led by such craven and supremely ugly would-be elites into the current depraved condition it finds itself.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 5:20 AM
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (14)
- ► 2018 (16)
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- As I was saying about the Roman Pantheon and Princ...
- On the Other Hand, A Fine Discovery
- These Fellows Will Be a Monkey's Uncle
- Setting the Record Straight on the Real Life Edgar...
- For the Benefit of Dr Tarpley
- Targeting the Chronically Ill...Here We Go Again?
- Complete Randomness Comes A Courting
- Theoretical Fusion Advancement?
- Obama's Bout of Apoplexy
- Socrates or Jesus?
- How Wonderfuly Quaint The Emir of Qatar Is
- JP Morgan Chase and the Wages of Poverty
- A Sort of Riddle: An Empire of Ugliness
- The Opium Boom in Afghanistan and The United State...
- Nicholas of Cusa: Unacknowledged Father of Modern ...
- Newton's "Pendent"
- Secretly Serviced Scandal: A Tale with a Moral to It
- MIT on Overpopulation More Frogpondian Pseudoscience
- Guenter Grass: New Forbidden Verses?
- Tremendous Breakthrough in Biological Research of ...
- What is Truly Faster than the Speed of Light?
- Astrophysicists Make Donkeys of Themselves
- Wherein the Solution to the Collapsed Economy is A...
- Scientific Masters of the Obvious
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Saudi Humanitarians or Terrorist Financiers?
- Lords and Lady Luddites
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)