Monday, April 09, 2012
MIT on Overpopulation More Frogpondian Pseudoscience
Overpopulation hype started when Thomas Malthus in 1798 plagiarized Giamarria Ortes false dictum that the population grows geometrically while food grows arithmetically. This MIT study is nothing other than warmed over Malthusian claptrap. It leave out the role of the development of whole new resources (such as nuclear fusion) via technological progress. That is to say, it leaves out of consideration the human mind. So this supposed study by an "Institute of Technology" is nothing but a damnable and vicious fraud.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 10:14 AM
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- As I was saying about the Roman Pantheon and Princ...
- On the Other Hand, A Fine Discovery
- These Fellows Will Be a Monkey's Uncle
- Setting the Record Straight on the Real Life Edgar...
- For the Benefit of Dr Tarpley
- Targeting the Chronically Ill...Here We Go Again?
- Complete Randomness Comes A Courting
- Theoretical Fusion Advancement?
- Obama's Bout of Apoplexy
- Socrates or Jesus?
- How Wonderfuly Quaint The Emir of Qatar Is
- JP Morgan Chase and the Wages of Poverty
- A Sort of Riddle: An Empire of Ugliness
- The Opium Boom in Afghanistan and The United State...
- Nicholas of Cusa: Unacknowledged Father of Modern ...
- Newton's "Pendent"
- Secretly Serviced Scandal: A Tale with a Moral to ...
- MIT on Overpopulation More Frogpondian Pseudoscien...
- Guenter Grass: New Forbidden Verses?
- Tremendous Breakthrough in Biological Research of ...
- What is Truly Faster than the Speed of Light?
- Astrophysicists Make Donkeys of Themselves
- Wherein the Solution to the Collapsed Economy is A...
- Scientific Masters of the Obvious
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Saudi Humanitarians or Terrorist Financiers?
- Lords and Lady Luddites
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)