Sunday, April 08, 2012
What is Truly Faster than the Speed of Light?
Paradoxically, the only "thing" which can travel faster than the speed of light is human thought! And human thought is in no way equivalent to that misguided and risible theory of "information."
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 6:02 AM
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- As I was saying about the Roman Pantheon and Princ...
- On the Other Hand, A Fine Discovery
- These Fellows Will Be a Monkey's Uncle
- Setting the Record Straight on the Real Life Edgar...
- For the Benefit of Dr Tarpley
- Targeting the Chronically Ill...Here We Go Again?
- Complete Randomness Comes A Courting
- Theoretical Fusion Advancement?
- Obama's Bout of Apoplexy
- Socrates or Jesus?
- How Wonderfuly Quaint The Emir of Qatar Is
- JP Morgan Chase and the Wages of Poverty
- A Sort of Riddle: An Empire of Ugliness
- The Opium Boom in Afghanistan and The United State...
- Nicholas of Cusa: Unacknowledged Father of Modern ...
- Newton's "Pendent"
- Secretly Serviced Scandal: A Tale with a Moral to ...
- MIT on Overpopulation More Frogpondian Pseudoscien...
- Guenter Grass: New Forbidden Verses?
- Tremendous Breakthrough in Biological Research of ...
- What is Truly Faster than the Speed of Light?
- Astrophysicists Make Donkeys of Themselves
- Wherein the Solution to the Collapsed Economy is A...
- Scientific Masters of the Obvious
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Saudi Humanitarians or Terrorist Financiers?
- Lords and Lady Luddites
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)