Monday, December 05, 2011
The Great Game Cover Up
While I have no problem with Glen Greenwald's polemic against the demonizatiion of Iran, the conclusion that this is a result of nationalism is just wrong. The opposite is true--it is the result of a globalist agenda. If we were operating as a sovereign nation we would not be bailing out international banks gambling debts at the expense of our own population. Theses wars are being ginned up by those selfsame interests, not as a result of some imagined nationalism. Fitting that a Fabian defender of globalism like Orwell is being trotted out here.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 12:41 PM
- ► 2018 (16)
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- The Way Out: A Reflection Upon The New Year
- Even More Lunatic Than I Might Have Imagined
- The Bad Guys, Ripping Up the Constitution, and Vid...
- More Fish Tales for Christmas
- Garbage in = garbage out! Need I say more?
- Anyone not scarfing down the fish oil may be at ri...
- Roasting the London Economist's Chestnuts
- The Least of These
- Financial Comic Relief
- The Age of Space: from Christopher Columbus to JFK...
- "Roll-up" Demystified
- Our Financial Overlords and Aristotle's Definition...
- Question For Our Illustrious Legislators
- Today's Political Pawns And Edgar Allan Poe's Enem...
- Moloch Incarnate Walks Among Us
- Lord Russell in Hell
- A Search for the Higher Dimensional Non Linear Man...
- "Bioelectric" effects illustrate the boundary that...
- The Power of Mind
- The Great Game Cover Up
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)