Saturday, May 08, 2010
Principled Vampires Need More Blood
The latest headline about Goldman Sachs perhaps reveals more than it would seem on the surface of things. Viz:"Blankfein Says Goldman Must Renew Core Principles" This reminds one of nothing so much as of the old gag about the literary difference between a shyster and a rooster who always clucks defiance.
Posted by Thingumbobesquire at 6:12 AM
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (162)
- ► 2011 (218)
- Debt Moratoria Redux?
- Frank Rich: Illiterate Joker
- Open Letter on Rembrandt to Steve DiPaola
- Thank God for Japan! Bravo!
- Boycott BP now!
- Nationalize BP
- A Royal Mess, Or The Queen Is Not Amused
- King Pest Obama
- Exclusive Thingumbob Interview
- The Truth About the Information Age
- Reply to Water Russel Meade's Anti Global Warming ...
- The Truth About Sovereign Debt Bailouts
- Random Noise or Crosstalk? God Still Doesn't Shoot...
- Bankers In Euphoric Orgy: "Just Give Us the Dough,...
- A Classic Case of Manipulation of Misplaced Rage
- Principled Vampires Need More Blood
- Pseudoscience Mockery
- More Anti-science Quackery
- Stephen Hawking: You're No Einstein!
- The Value of Money: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Atheism Versus Intelligent Design: Another Dog and...
- The Ugly Truth About Paul Krugman
- Greek Crisis
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2009 (30)
- ► 2008 (22)
- ► 2007 (16)